I haven't participated in the weekly challenge at
I ♥ Faces since my blog crashed last November, but have been keeping up with the website each week. I still haven't built my blog back the way I want it to be, but couldn't resist posting one of my very favorite pictures for this week's challenge: "Dramatic B&W" Photos.

I took this picture last summer on the 4th of July. My little sweetie fishing on the pond. It feels like a very "Andy Griffith" moment to me and I just LOVE it!!!
There are so many great photos to view at I ♥ Faces, so be sure to click here and check them all out!
5 comments:
This does have a very vintage look to it...great photo!
(*whistles Andy Griffith theme song*)
This is a really great shot! Love it!
love the processing...great shot!
awww... fishing... that looks like fun. AMAZING!
I love the diagonal lines!
Post a Comment