Last week we did get our one last snow, but it was so unfair because I was at work and unable to get home and enjoy it. Joshua and Ronnie did enjoy the snow! They were able to build a big snowman and they called me every hour asking if I could come home yet.
Fast forward to this past weekend and the weather warmed up into the 60's. After his bath on Saturday night, Joshua wanted to put on his new Batman pajamas, so we got them out of his dresser and put them on. As I pulled the pajama top down over his head and he stuck his arms through, he proclaimed, "HEY! Somebody cut my sleeves!!" I explained to him that these new pajamas were short sleeved pajamas at which he said, "I want my long sleeves back!"
So, it's been cold long enough....we need to move on into Spring so we can get used to our 'cut sleeves'!
It was so funny! Funny how children notice the littlest things that seem so ordinary to us. Makes me realize that I need to pay more attention to the little things....
Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment