This week at I ♥ Faces it's Beach Week! The beach is our favorite vacation spot and wish we could go more than once a year. This picture is from our trip a few weeks ago. It seems we were there during the season of baby crabs. There were literally hundreds of little baby crabs all over the beach. Joshua didn't want to walk much on the beach and spent alot of time on Ronnie's shoulders. This picture was taken late in the afternoon after a long day of playing on the beach and at the pool. It is one of my favorite pictures from our trip.
Be sure to check out all the other great Beach Week photos at the I ♥ Faces website.
4 comments:
Beautiful. I love the sepia, and how he looks so sleepy and so safe and content up there.
This is just a WONDERFUL shot. Very captivating.
the photo speak so much about love!
That is such a SWEET picture! :)
Post a Comment