Monday, May 4, 2009

He's such a big boy

I have said this so many times before (and I'm sure I'll say it again), but Joshua is growing up so very fast.


I felt that even more so this weekend. We had a baby shower for Chris and Kathi. I went to Babies R Us to get a gift (it's dangerous for me to go in that store by myself). As I looked at all the little baby things, I realized just how quickly Joshua grew out of those things. Then as I watched him on Saturday and Sunday playing with his friends, I truly realized that he's not a baby anymore; he's a big boy. Fortunately he tells me every day "Momma, I'm your baby." It doesn't make it any easier, but it sure is sweet.


This weekend he even graduated to a big boy bike. Wow - watch out knees and elbows!


It was a surprise!




No comments: