
This week at I ♥ Faces the ladies are looking for the "best pictures ever" for a Blurb Book they are putting together. It was so hard to pick just one picture, not because I'm anywhere close to being a professional photographer, but because Joshua is such a precious subject to photograph. This picture that I finally chose was taken last summer when Joshua was discovering the wonder of bubbles. On this day we filled the neighborhood with these wonderful bubbles!

"I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."
Click here to view all the entries.
6 comments:
Look how concentrated he is! That's great picture!
What a great capture!
I love how he's so involved in blowing just the right bubble!
What an awesome picture!! Capturing bubbles is not so easy!!
God bless-
Amanda
Great photo! He is too cute!
What a wonderful shot. So full of expression and detail.
I keep meaning to join in the fun on Angie's faces blog. I somehow never quite manage to find the time. Its on the to-do-list.
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Bubbles are great! My little boy loves bubbles too! And it makes lots of fun picture opportunities!
It's nice to meet you!
Post a Comment