Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces

<


I ♥ Faces is a photography site and each week there is new challenge and theme. Although I'm in no way a professional photographer, everyone who reads this blog knows that I love to take pictures, especially of Joshua. This week the theme is "Reflections" so I had to submit one of my very favorite pictures of Joshua.




This was taken a few years ago when we took him for his first haircut. After his haircut and we were getting ready to leave, I snapped this picture at the front door of the shop. That precious look of innocence looking out on the big world; I can't even imagine what he might have been thinking.


Be sure to check out the I ♥ Faces website for more entries and lots of information.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Breathtaking!!! WOW!!!

Kathy said...

really is a great photo! I love the look on his face. Looks like he is really taking in everything he is looking at!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love the light on his face - so pretty!

Kimmie said...

I love that window shot.

The good news is they will always be your baby, the bad news...they do keep growing. The good news...and God will bless you...


Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted