Today is our 7th wedding anniversary. Wow! It just doesn't seem possible. At dinner last night, Ronnie said, "Just think, seven years ago we were driving to Gatlinburg ......scared to death!" I laughed because he is right. We were scared. But I wouldn't change it,. Well, one thing I would change - I wish I would've met Ronnie 10 maybe 20 years earlier. Marrying Ronnie was the best thing I've ever done and the best thing we've done together is Joshua.
God has blessed me beyond measure with a wonderful husband and a precious child and all I prefer to do is spend my days with them.
Happy Anniversary Ronnie! I love you more and more every day.
1 comment:
Hi Jennifer;
Congratulations...on your wedding vow celebration!
Funny, as I was reading your blog page and profile...I got a very strong feeling that God has adoption in your future. Have you asked Him....;-)
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Post a Comment