Yesterday, we had a wonderful day of church and fellowship with our church family. Laura and Deron brought their grill and we had a cookout. The men cooked up hamburgers and hotdogs and the kids rode bikes and scooters. I wish I had gotten more pictures, but my camera is not cooperating very well these days. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but these pictures can't possibly describe the great day we had. I'm thankful I was able to catch a few glimpses for the memory book.









Ronnie has said that our children are building friendships that will last a lifetime. I love watching them and knowing that this is true. I look forward to many more days like this....
Thanks to everyone for a wonderful day!
2 comments:
I think about last Sunday, and I can't help but smile. These are memories that we will all treasure. I hope we do another cook out before summer ends... maybe before Labor Day?? And the picture you took of me, Chris, and James is fantastic! Thanks for posting it!! Love y'all!
~Kathi
Post a Comment