Joshua is always such a big helper. Even when he was barely walking, he wanted to help Ronnie and I with anything we were doing. Now we can add one more to his list:

You can see by looking at his eyes that he had not been awake very long on this morning. Bless his little heart, he is such a sweetie pie. I can't even begin to verbalize what a sweetie he is and how much I love him, but I can say that we think Joshua is the most precious little boy in the world. Click here for a few more pictures of my little helper.
This week has also brought the beginning of knock-knock jokes. The funniest part of this is that Joshua doesn't really understand how a knock-knock joke works, but he thinks it's hilarious.
Joshua: Knock-knock
Momma: Who's there?
Joshua: Me!!!
Momma: Me who?
Joshua: Me, Joshua (all the while giggling that cute infectious giggle)
The very best part - I know this is just the beginning of many more giggle filled moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment