One of my very favorite things right now is watching Joshua's imagination work. It's just an amazing thing to witness this little mind think up games to play, places to go, and people to be. One of his latest imaginary places is riding a roller coaster. We've not taken him anywhere to ride a roller coaster, so the only way he knows about them is in books and seeing the Disney World commercials. (We've been working on Daddy that we want to go see Mickey's house soon!) A few days ago he pulled out all of the tubs from his toyganizer and his laundry basket and the plastic boxes I was using to sort in, and brought many of his friends to ride on his roller coaster!
Every day with Joshua is so much fun. He is such a blessing to me, to us, and brings us so much joy. Watching him play and learn with so much energy and enthusiasm gives me hope that I really can be whatever I dream to be when I grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment