This past weekend we had the opportunity to travel to South Georgia and visit with Beth, Jabin, Lillie, and Becca. Joshua had a great time playing with Lillie and Becca. Unfortunately, somehow I didn't even click one picture!!! Don't ask, I have no good answer?!?! You can check on Lillie and Becca at Beth's blog by clicking
here. Beth and Jabin were very gracious hosts and we enjoyed our visit. I'm hoping we will get to see them again very soon! (hint, hint)
Ronnie was blessed to preach on Friday night as well as Saturday morning. We had a wonderful time fellowshipping with all the people at the church. We look forward to visiting with them again soon also!
Thanks to everyone for a blessed weekend!
Since I didn't take any pictures from the weekend, I leave you with a few of the latest play-doh creations:

No comments:
Post a Comment