Saturday, August 23, 2008

Robot

In case you wonder what we do all day:

Today, as Joshua and I were unloading a box of diapers he put the empty box on his head and said, "I'm a robot, mommy!" So, we grabbed the markers, paper and scissors and started working. Joshua has such an aversion to costumes that I wondered if he would really like it once we were finished. It turned out really cute and he actually did put it on long enough for me to snap one picture with him smiling. Immediately after the picture was taken, he started saying, "Get it off of me, get it off of me." Since then he won't put it back on, but he likes to play with it. This afternoon we added a tube through the arm holes and it became a bridge for his cars.



I just showed him this post and picture and now he wants to turn it into an airplane!!! That's probably what we'll be doing on Monday!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: