Saturday, June 28, 2008

Over already??????

It seems like we anticipated our trip to the beach forever and ever and now it's already over. We had a great time! Well, who can't have a great time at the beach? Here's a little glimpse of our week.

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Hi Jennifer,
I'm here from the Thru the Lens group, and I just had to comment on your awesome beach montage! Hilton Head is awesome! We vacationed there this year too. I think you did a great job with the photos and video... of course it doesn't hurt to have beautiful subjects!! Looking forward to seeing more of your photographs as we venture through the workshop.

oh, we're North Georgians too.

Beth said...

Wow! Looks like y'all had a blast! Your montage was just too cute! Love you all!

Beth

Unknown said...

Jennifer, this is the best vacation video I have ever seen. Prefessional and a half. What Fun! Hope you are enjoying your vacation in Va. this week. Miss you. G

Unknown said...

I really do know to spell...G