Friday, January 25, 2008

Making cupcakes

Yesterday was one of those days when it was too cold to go outside, so after dragging every toy in and out of the toy box a few times, Joshua and I decided to make cupcakes. Then we found out, all we had in the pantry was a chocolate chip muffin mix, but hey, that would work.

Joshua is always such a good helper, so I had to take some pictures and video.









2 comments:

Hope said...

Hi Sister Jennifer--
I saw Brother Ronnie at the funeral home on Friday night and mentioned to him that I really enjoy visiting your blog. I am terrible about not posting! I also visit Sister Beth's, who told me about yours, and Sister Amy O'Quinn's.
Blogs are really encouraging and motivating for me, and I enjoy them a lot! Not to mention seeing a little into everyone's life and precious moments with their children.
It is wonderful to see how you all are doing and all the cute and sweet pics/videos of Joshua. I know all too well how important it is to capture those fleeting moments. I agree with you--our babies are growing up way too quickly!
I think you and I understand even more, given the special way that our children entered our lives.
Again, thanks for your blog and may the Lord continue to bless your beautiful family!

Love,

Sister Hope Meek
hemeek@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! He is sooo cute! Jenna says "I want one!!" Of course, she is talking about Joshua not the cupcakes!