It's our 5th Wedding Anniversary
We met on January 1, 2000, while watching a football game. Mutual friends introduced us to each other and we immediately struck up a conversation. We spent those first several weeks talking endlessly on the telephone. Through those many, many hours a strong friendship developed, and over the next several months this friendship blossomed into a beautiful loving bond.
Ronnie is my very best friend and confidante. From the day we met, I knew he was special and that my life would never be the same. I was immediately drawn to his confidence and strength, his sense of humor, thoughtfulness, and compassion. I have watched him grow into a caring pastor, a loving father and more than I ever dreamed of in a husband. I am blessed to share my life with Ronnie and I am so proud to be his wife.
Ronnie is my very best friend and confidante. From the day we met, I knew he was special and that my life would never be the same. I was immediately drawn to his confidence and strength, his sense of humor, thoughtfulness, and compassion. I have watched him grow into a caring pastor, a loving father and more than I ever dreamed of in a husband. I am blessed to share my life with Ronnie and I am so proud to be his wife.
Music: Me & You, Kenny Chesney
1 comment:
That is soooooo sweet! I love it! You are a wonderful wife! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment