I've heard this all my life, but now I'm realizing how true this statement is. Joshua amazes me daily with the little things that he knows...without me knowing that he knows them. For example: on Saturday nights Ronnie spends a lot of time in the study preparing for Sunday's sermon. On one recent Saturday night, Ronnie asked Joshua, "Will you go ask Momma for a bottle of water and bring it to me?" Joshua proceeds down the hallway, but rather than coming to me, goes directly to the recently purchased 6-pack of water that is sitting on the floor in the kitchen, and tries to carry the entire 6-pack of water to Ronnie. I was sitting in the living room observing all of this in amazement. I then went to the fridge and handed Joshua a cold bottle of water and he carried it directly to his daddy! It just amazes me that although he cannot communicate verbally with us, he understands exactly what we are saying!! As I said, I'm amazed daily by all of these wonderful little things!!!
Another amazing little thing - talking on the telephone!!!
Another amazing little thing - talking on the telephone!!!
1 comment:
Isn't that amazing? How old is he? My daughter is 15 months and I honestly think she can understand 99% of what I say. Miraculous. (thanks for the kind words on my blog!)
Post a Comment