Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Joshua's first year video

Thanks again to Amber for my latest addiction to the blog and onetruemedia video montages. Thanks also to my sister, Cindy, for convincing me that all I had to do was try! Joshua's first birthday was actually in October, but since I just learned the blog thing and I loved Amber's video for Emma, I wanted to create one for Joshua. He's grown and changed so much and the time has passed much, much too quickly.....






Music: "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts
Video: www.onetruemedia.com


6 comments:

Amber said...

Tears streaming down my face...that was beautiful! Just beautiful. I don't know what else to say.

I am glad that you were able to figure out how to load the song. I was about the email you some more directions, but I took a peek here first and saw that it was already finished.

You are such an incredible mom!

Crew Mom said...

Your son is gorgeous!!!!! Thank you for sharing...You can just look in his eyes and see the love you all give to him...what a huge blessing...I've always thought adoption was awesome...

Doris said...

Great video! Thanks for sharing. :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments and thanks to Amber for helping me!

Blogger profile name said...

I'm tearing up here, too. I knew you had a baby, but didn't know you'd adopted; I thought I was just really behind and had missed something.

Your family looks so happy. I've read the blogs of other adoptive parents and I'm seeing what an amazing blessing there is in adoption, on both sides. Blessings to your family, and welcome to the circle of PB blogging gals!

Autryville said...

Hey Jeniifer and Bro. Rodney!

What a sweet video. What a blessing to see it!:) He's such a doll.

It was wonderful to see you at Christmas...and we're still enjoying the pickles and jelly!

God bless,
Mitch and Jolie