Thursday, February 2, 2012

Perspective

Joshua has art class once a week in Kindergarten. I've always thought he was a great artist, but this goes beyond my thinking. They are working on lessons in perspective.

This is a drawing that Joshua made that depicts perspective.

Perspective as defined in the dictionary is:

1. a technique of depicting volumes and spatial relationships on a flat surface.
2. a visible scene, especially one extending to a distance
3. the state of existing in space before the eye:
4. the state of one's ideas, the facts known to one, etc

It is his perspective of my office which is down at the end of a long hall. I love that he drew me and him in the picture, but not only that, he drew us leaving the office! I love that perspective of any day at the office....at the end of a long day, I always get to leave and go home to my wonderful family.

No comments: