Monday, August 15, 2011

It's a BIG DAY!

It's a day for me full of happiness and a little sadness. My baby boy has grown up much too quickly and I can't believe today is his first day of Big K.



I remember holding him for the very first time and cyring tears of happiness. I was so happy and just couldn't believe he was mine. I try to enjoy every moment that I spend with him and remember thinking that this day, the first day of Kindergarten, was so far away.

Now that the day is here, all I can think is, "where did the time go?"


Joshua was so excited this morning. He told Sarah Beth that he would be gone for a little while today, but that he would be back. He also told her that he would be learning how to read so that he can read books to her. My child, my Joshua, is so very sweet.

Joshua ran in and gave Ms. D a great big hug!


I didn't cry at school, but the minute I got back in the car, the tears started flowing. The tears continued to flow as I walked back into the house. The house is so quiet and still.





It will take me a while to get used to Big K, but I'm so glad that he is so excited. I know he will do great!

No comments: