Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Room decorating

Joshua's favorite thing right now is Star Wars, specifically Clone Wars. So much so that we decorated his room in Clone Wars decor.


We've been adding a few things to his room, like shelves and a new dresser. Ronnie even had some posters made of clone troopers and various ships to frame and hang on the wall or possibly stick to the ceiling. We also found some Clone Wars wall clings to stick on the wall after we had all the pictures in place....or so I thought.

When I got home from work today, Joshua ran to meet me at the door. He was so excited! He wanted to show me how he had "decorated" his room ALL BY HIMSELF!

Isn't it beautiful?!?!? Lots and lots of stickers (not wall clings, but stickers)!


I think it's great!

It may not be exactly what I had in mind, but after all it is his room and this is his idea of the perfect decor.



I love my sweet boy and how much fun he has every day!

No comments: