Thursday, October 1, 2009

So many posts, too few hours

The last few weeks have just been a whirlwind...again. Joshua and I were able to spend a few days with my mom, sister and niece as well as much of our extended family in Mississippi. That is always a fun time. The only bad part about that week was that it was the week that rained so we didn't get to go outside very much. We found lots of other fun things to do:


From the moment we arrived, Joshua nicknamed Alyssa, "Princess". When Alyssa started ballet dancing for us, Joshua walked over, put his arm around her and asked, "Princess, do you need a Prince?" Cutest thing ever! Melted all the hearts in the room.


Joshua's first trip to Chuck E. Cheese
Yeah! I win! I win!
Hey! I'm supposed to be the winner!
On Friday of that week, the rain held off long enough for us to visit the Buffalo Park. That was really cool with lots and lots of animals.
Alyssa was not afraid to feed any of the animals
Joshua, on the other hand, was a little leary of the animals
But he loved these little goats. They were really cute and kept jumping out of their pen.
We really had a great time visiting with our cousins that we don't get to see very often.

I wish we could get together more often.
If only there were more hours in a day.
We are looking forward to a visit from Hazy, Cindy and Alyssa in a few weeks for Joshua's 4th birthday! WOW! Can you believe my baby will be 4?
More posts and pictures coming soon!

No comments: