It's hard to believe my baby is three years old; it seems as if it was just yesterday that we were bringing him home! Now he is not just walking and talking, but running and having conversations with us! I'm amazed by his imagination and the stories that he creates with his cars or stuffed animals. I can't ever say enough how much the Lord has blessed us with Joshua. I treasure every day with him and try to capture every day in pictures (because I know my memory won't retain it all). He says so many funny things, every day is something new. Just ask Hazy, I always have a story to tell! There are so many times I wish I could hit the "pause" button and just savor the moment a little longer because they seem to get away much too quickly.
Joshua, we thank God for you every day. You are such a joy and we love you so much!!!
Joshua likes the movie "Cars"; he can even sing "Life is a Highway". So here is Joshua's third year in review:
No comments:
Post a Comment