Recently we've been discussing the possibility of a new pet for Joshua. It's been a while since we had to let Peanut go, but we weren't really ready for another dog. Deron and Laura have a great fish tank at their house (one that looks a little too complicated for us), but Joshua really likes the fish. So, this afternoon we had to stop at Wal-Mart for a few things and wandered over to the fish. Joshua was pretty excited and, of couse, wanted the biggest one, but we settled on a typical goldfish-like fish. I can't remember the exact name, but it's a little bigger than a goldfish. We asked Joshua what he wanted to name his fish and he tapped his finger to his chin and said, "Let me think. Oh! I know! Dorothy!" So Dorothy it is!



1 comment:
Aww! Too cute. I'll have to show this to the boys today!
Post a Comment