If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times....the days pass much too quickly. It's not like we are really doing anything that exciting around here, but the last few weeks have flown by again. This week, we received two college graduation announcements and one high school graduation announcement. As I was reading these announcements, I took a trip down memory lane thinking about my niece, Elizabeth. She was born the year that I graduated from high school and now she's graduating from college! How is that even possible? Once a little girl, now a young woman venturing out into this big world.
These thoughts and events also make me realize that I want to enjoy every day with Joshua. He is growing up so fast, and he's not a little baby anymore. Joshua now tells me that he is "daddy's boy" and "mommy's baby". I'm sure that I will always feel that way, no matter what age. Joshua is such a joy and he brings so much happiness to our home. I wish I could record every minute of the day with him because it just seems to slip away and I wonder where did the day go.
Of course, some members of my family will tell you that it seems I have a camera on Joshua every minute of the day. And, for the most part that is true. I do try to capture a few pictures or videos most every day. But what better way to help me with my own failing memory than to have some of the best memories of my life in print and video?
So, here is one of the latest video clips....Joshua and daddy working on a lawn mower...
No comments:
Post a Comment