




Then on Saturday we had Joshua's 2nd birthday party. That was a fun day!





Lastly, please remember Joshua in your prayers. Tomorrow morning he will be having surgery to insert tubes in his ears and also to remove his adenoids. Hopefully this will eliminate the chronic ear infections he has been having the last few months.
Thank you for your prayers. I will post more pictures and an update on Joshua tomorrow.
3 comments:
Hi your photos came up on Blogger Play so I thought I would tell you someone you don't know acoss the Atlantic has now randomly dropped by...
Take care!
Gledwood
"Vol 2"...
Hey,
What fun pictures! So glad you had a good trip and a fun party! I will be praying for Joshua today, hope all goes well!
Love to you all,
Beth
I hope that his surgery went well. Poor little guy! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment